Hey! Welcome to our study of the book of Philippians.
I am overjoyed to have you here. I have been wanting to teach this study for years, but never felt like God was giving me the “green light” until now. 🙌
A QUICK LOOK AT TODAY’S STUDY
We will take a sneak peek into what was happening behind the scenes of this letter to the Philippians. Once you understand Paul’s circumstances, it will make his choice to rejoice even more remarkable.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN TODAY’S 3-MINUTE STUDY
- The date of Paul’s letter (and how it relates to our timeline from James’ letter)
- Why Paul demanded to go before Caesar Nero in Rome
- What house arrest looked like for Paul
- What ONE word Paul used throughout his letter
- Where does Paul say our joy comes from
- The study on American’s happiness (or should I say unhappiness) published in June
THANK YOU FOR SHARING THIS PODCAST!
It’s simple. Just share this link: https://www.juliecarruth.com/share
I LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU
I love to hear your feedback or testimonials. Email me at julie at juliecarruth.com OR send me a DM @juliekcarruth.
Do you ever struggle with understanding the Bible?
You’re not alone.
The Simple Truth Bible Podcast was created with you in mind.
Subscribe at TheSimpleTruthPodcast.com and we’ll be waiting for you every morning in your inbox. We will quickly recap what we’ve been studying and give you a map of where we are going each day.
You’ll never miss a day of digging deeper into God’s Word so that you can understand the Bible more and grow closer to God.